Friday, January 18, 2008

Such Possibilities

As our addition nears completion and the weather skirts in and out of warm and cold,I get a yearning for spring and the special color of green seen in the tips of leaf buds and the tops of crocus and tulips breaking through a hard crust of dirt.

I came across this blog today and loved reading it. When is the last time we sang out loud - 80 some rounds of hungry like the wolf? Well probably never, as that wouldn't be my first choice but you get the idea. http://orangette.blogspot.com/

Why don't my links work?

I remember driving all over Harford being goofy and laughing and saying Jim Beam me up, Scottie. It was when we were handling great personal tragedy with a little hair of the dog. A brother was missing and we were all filling in the gap. Everyone really tried to get along then.

A visiting priest last Sunday quoted from three of the four Star Trek series in his homily and brazenly used one of Eddie Izzard's routines without crediting him. H called him on it, though and he admitted being busted.

No comments: