Monday, March 10, 2008

Learning 2.1 - 24 - 47

Just in time - I feel like I am getting rusty. Some of the things I once felt comfortable doing, I know longer do. I hope to try some of the new things while brushing off the older ones.
I found this list at http://explorediscoverplay.blogspot.com

Learning 2.1: A Master List of Things

Here is a master list* of discovery explorations for Learning 2.1:




47. For the Musically Inclined: JamStudio
46. Updates
45. Go With the Flow: Flowcharts & Mindmaps
44. Nag Yourself/Jott.com
43. Midi files
42. Google Groups/Usenet
41. Live Mocha
40. Retroland
39. Animoto
38. Comic Relief (Self Check)
37: Music to your ears ( Pandora & LastFM)
36: Dressing up your photos
35: Mini or micro blogging (Twitter, Jiaku & others)
34: USing the web for better health (FitDay & Nutridiary)
33: Express yourself through online art
32: Online file storage with OmniDrive
31: Get organized with Plaxo
30: I'm in UR Libary, Readin UR b00ks (LOLCats)
29: Scrapblog: I'm in love
28: Well we're big rock singers ... (magazine cover fun)
27: Photobucket
26: Little bits of the Internet, on your desktop (Yourminis)
25: Newsletters in a pop! (Letterpop)
24: Got file conversion issues? (Zamzar)
If you're interested in where the first 23 things are, check out Learning 2.0. The Learning 2.1 program is a continuation of this program which is open for anyone to follow and/or help lead the way by being a Discovery Guide.

* The master list is updated monthly. For the newest discovery suggestions be sure to check the most recent entries.

No comments: