Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Some things make it all worthwhile

A couple of years ago my book club, the notorious BCMA, was gathered at Coakley's, allegedly to compare and contrast the book and movie version of The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood, when we noticed that there were quite a few college kids in the bar. One of the young men approached me and I recognized him as one of my Havre de Grace patrons from some time ago. He came right up to me with a big smile on his face, gave me a hug and said, "Ms. Susan, I always loved your storytimes!"

1 comment:

grumpy said...

I'm impressed with your writing...I don't have the patience to write anything long! The picture was from Google images. I just put in martini glass and that was one of the choices. I like importing pictues. It is an easy thing to do and it makes things look impressive. Why do you have two blogs?